Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

ShawnA_01
Wi-Fi Combo
There are several code snippets within the SDK to demo the soft-access point feature (e.g. aptsa, udp_receive, udp_transmit).  One crude form of WiFi ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,Does WICED(43362) support ADHOC feature? If yes, does it support in f/w or driver? Is there ADHOC API exposed? How to invoke the API? Thanks!Ja... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

WICED could support i.MX28 Freescale?  The OS is Linux 2.6

Best regards,

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How many WiFi Direct clients can be connected to a single WICED Soft AP?  Also, is the number of normal client connections the same?  If not, how many... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried to test a release of the WICED SDK. But build error occurred while compiling the SDK. I attached error log, could you let me know why this hap... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Is cryptography functions in wicked_security.h thread safe? If say i'm calling  aes_crypt_ecb on more than 1 different thread, will there be any is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.0]I am trying to bring up a new eval board, but the USB does not enumerate properly to show the WICED USB-JTAG and WICED USB-serial por... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
To define a WEP key in an application wifi_config_dct.h you must:#define CLIENT_AP_SECURITY    WICED_SECURITY_WEP_PSK#define CLIENT_AP_PASSPHRASE "x00... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Team  We are considering to make JTAG device such as USB-TINY-H for our mass-production process, So we have reviewed the WICED reference circu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
From the WiFi FAQ doc, it's mentioned that currently the SDK supports MCUs from ST, Atmel and Freescale but that the support for additional vendors is... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.