Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
- WICED SDK 2.3.0- ThreadX/NetX Duo, BCMUSI11When <WICED module> receive the mass data via <TCP-connection>, sometimes <NetX or BCM43362> hang up. Her... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
From FAQ: The SDK is available free when developing applications on microcontrollers connected to Broadcom Wi-Fi products.Could wifi chip from other v... Show More
LuVe_1576361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello:I am trying to get schematics and layout on the development board. Is it possible to get them?Many thanks Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am looking for the electrical and RF characteristics of the BCM4390 MCU, can you please upload its datasheet?Best regards, Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!Did anyone use multicast with FreeRTOS-LwIP,I tried but wiced_multicast_join() function fails, when using with FreeRTOS-LwIP.With ThreadX-NetX it w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have received a couple of emails recently asking me to expand on "What is WiConnect and how does it help aid in development of WICED based Wi-Fi?" W... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,For some reason i cannot figure out is i'm always getting "WARNING: RAM Totla mismatch, ........" when compile with code below    wiced_utc_time_t ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, guy,is it possible for WICED SDK to work with BCM43241 or other broadcom WLAN chips instead of BCM43362?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Controlling GPIOs and LEDsThis example provides information demonstrating how to use WiConnect, a serial API that sits on top of WICED to use GPIOs to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,As SDK said, BCM943362WCD4 can support max up to 5 STA client when it is in softAP mode. But we found a strange issue see below:1. BCM943362WCD... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.