Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How to change flash memory map to remove SPI flash? Main purpose is that we would like to put OTA application (no need factory reset APP)  in MUC in F... Show More
KaSe_1327851
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been looking for a wireless chip for an (ultra) low power Wi-Fi interface for our embedded products.I was surprised to find Broadcom actually o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have been trying to work out why bandwidth on our target board cant seem to get above 1Mbps even on a local network.After exhausting the obvious is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
So, Im attempting to use Wi-Fi power save using wiced_wifi_enable_powersave() and wiced_wifi_disable_powersave(), but I can not success to wiced_netwo... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I've been perusing the DCT code to get a better feel for how it works.  (My main concern was how/if backwards compatibility would be handled if,... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm developing on the BCM943362WCD4 and I would like to know if it is possible to replace the existing application by another one directly from ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi1. Using WICED version Wiced-SDK-2.4.0-IDE-Installer.zip2. Apply patch'sTG_WICED240_DMG_BASELINE_11152013 and TG_WICED240_DMG_BASELINE_022620143. Dr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
JTAG support
solved msg Solved
Does WICED SDK support the Macraigor System JTAG ? With the Macraigor JTAG connected, the JTAG scan utility can find the ARM Cortec processor, but it ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Color LCD
solved msg Solved
I'd like to use Color LCD controlled by WICED.Is there any module available?I'd also like to have sample code for the LCD.* STM32F429 seems to support... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
Were looking for some documantaion of the values in wifi_nvram_image.h (from the WICED SDK.)  Were specifically looking at spuravoid_enable2g and logg... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.