Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WiConnect is an easy to use API built on top of WICED available on all ACKme Networks modulesHaving the latest firmware on your module is key to ensur... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
IPAD mini2 version is 7.1.1. WR842N wifi is working in BGN mixed, channel and bandwith auto. IPAD mini2 send cooee setup packets. WICED can't capture ... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
Every once in a while the second call to wiced_hostname_lookup() in sequence below returns the same IP address of the first call:    WPRINT_APP_INFO((... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,does Broadcom provide any feature details on WICED SDK 3.0.x or a download link on request?BestPiwi Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello,is I2C supported by WICED Wifi SDK 2.4.1 for the Atmel SAM4S16 Wallaby Wifi Radio?Haven't found yet.Any help is appreciatedBestPiwi Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Customer is using Inventek Module and need to confirm what will be the max available RAM memory could be used without affecting the TCP/IP application... Show More
user_2173276
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!I'm using a config AP as a way to set up credentials to join a specifc AP. Just like snip/config_mode. The problem I have is that the config AP doe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata's SN8200x wifi module and WICED-SDK-2.4.0. The module acts as STA client. I need to configure SSID and password of my wireless ro... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiAny app I try to debug with Eclipse fails when calling wiced_bus_init.The same app works perfectly when just downloading it and running it.Only a fe... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.