Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I tried to executed the WICED "Appliance" DEMO. First, I did double click on "demo.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run" and appeared this:(I using... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
step:     1.compile with customer dct include ap ssid and password.     2. call wiced_network_up( WICED_STA_INTERFACE, WICED_USE_EXTERNAL_DHCP_SERVER,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is the electrical connection between the Wiced WiFi module and the bluetooth module for Smartbridge documented anywhere?I can't find any documentation... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
printf() doesn't seem to handle the format specifiers for 64-bit types correctly.  It appears as though it retrieves 4-bytes of junk from the stack an... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
From where can I get good tutorial/reference to start on WICED modules. I already have the kit.--Abhishek Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
please mail to me, thanks! my e-mail address is as below:gongzuofa@twsz.com Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello !I have problem when starting a https server in softAP mode. The error obtained is TLS connection error. I do not have a TLS server, I use the b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI have two SN8200x boards.In one board I run web server with simple HTML main page that include two fields for user input: First name and last name.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

A simple push/get protocol from embedded device to web server is needed. Websocket is standard in IOT.

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.