Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,This is Sung-Mok Lee working for Exceltech as FAE for WICED. Our customer has a question about audio quality supported in BCM9WCD1AUDIO.In my sa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Please advise.A new potential customer is asking the following:We are reviewing the BRCM BCM943362WCD4 development kit. In the app note there are refe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm using the Wi-Fi board (BCM943362WCD4) WICED.I have tried the program that is using the uart.Apps / snip / uart / uart.cI have not initialize... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using the Wi-Fi board (BCM943362WCD4) WICED.FRDM-KL25Z of Freescale is sending the acceleration sensor information to  WICED board by UART.I would... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiHow can I connect the Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H JTAG debugger to Wiced environment.I want to use the ST Discover wi-fi board with SN8200x module to Wiced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using SN8200 Murata module and WICED-SDK-2.4.0.I am using UART to send and receive data from a device. I have disabled DMA by using PLATFORM_D... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using the Wi-Fi board (BCM943362WCD4) WICED.KL25Z of Freescale is sending UART in the sensor information.I would like to display on the server to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiHow can I make soft reset (full system restart) from the Wiced software ?I use SN8200x and winced 2.4.1thx Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
I like to develop my some project using WICED-SDK with my colleague and anonymous.So, I want to open my project(and WICED-SDK) on the internet(like Gi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I ran into some problems when i try to install WicedSmart IDE for Mac while i already have WicedWifi IDE installed previously... My original WicedW... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.