Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
  I want to write some user information in the OTP memory at manufacturing. There are about 40 bytes is not used in our 43362's OTP memory. I want to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, all:     Modified the sample codeWiced-SDK-2.4.0-RC1\WICED-SDK\Apps\snip\udp_receiveWiced-SDK-2.4.0-RC1\WICED-SDK\Apps\snip\udp_transmitAfter test... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Are there any instructions or documents how to create an application project in WICED IDE 2.4.1 including writing makefile etc.Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am very new to Wiced development and just now installed wiced SDK. However I am getting this below error and could not let me build target descri... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear,        I am testing the OTA Update using the program of snip.ota_fr in WICED SDK v2.4.1.         The comments in this ota_fr.c told me that the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
According to the Platform pin map in platform.h for the BCM943362WCD4, WICED_GPIO_2 or MICRO_ADC_IN1 only has GPIO and TIM2_CH2 and TIM5_CH2 alternate... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
HomeKit
solved msg Solved
I saw that HomeKit is now available for WICED. Will there be a new release supporting this? or it is a standalone addition? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I've two problems.I've implementing some code between LwIP and WWD. My code contains one thread with queue (I use own queue implementation).I f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have a issue with the ca certificate verification on the WICED SDK 3.0.1 and 2.4.0 (both FreeRTOS + LwIP).I have a server at HomeManager and I... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.