Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
Broadcom WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.0 BETA1This is the non-HomeKit version.Those with MFI Account numbers on file will get a separate invite t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The documentation in rtos.h defined for ThreadX says the Networking worker thread  has a lower priority than that of the Hardware IO thread. However, ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have created a new application folder with a make file in the Apps folder. This is what my make file looks likeNAME := App_Ly05$(NAME)_SOURCES := ly... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
        ACKme joins AT&T at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas during Super Mobility Week September 6-7 in Las Vegas.Hackathon enthusiasts are back a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to have my module disconnect from an AP, but the system hangs whenever I try.  The line that actually causes the system to hang is: wwd_ma... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on 3.0.1 sdk with FreeRTOS+LwIP build.I hit some issues about wiced_rtos_create_thread:I thought if a thread is terminated, I can create a new on... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have some problems with the WiFi-Modul SN8200 and Wiced-SDK.When using the SN8200 as Soft-AP after some minutes the data throughput collapse and th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a smartbridge board and would like to develop on it on the MAC> I have been workingon the BCM943362WCD4 on the mac using the SDK and was hoping... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to implement an auto-join application that connects to a specific Wi-Fi network when it is discovered. How to do this in WICED programmatically... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Farnell & Element14 sponsored an online webinar specifically to introduce goHACK.me, the free online IoT cloud solution for developers using ACKme mod... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.