Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
On the schematic for the BCM9WCDPLUS114, the bluetooth module (BM-GP-BR-65) has a pin labeled "coex-in" It is my understanding that this pin is used t... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, BroadcomOur customer has some problem and system layout is as follows,Embedded System <---- UART ----> WICED(SoftAP) <---- TCP through WiFi ---... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloI need the datasheet of BCM943362WCD4_EVB.which is a evboardfor Wi-fi.I need its clock frequenecy, SPI speed etc. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.3.0]Is there an easy way to have the compiler output a single binary for the bootload, DCT, and application sections of the STM32F2XX eac... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have BCM9WCDPLUS114 evk board. I use demo.bt_smartbridge application to verify smartbridge function.I have three BLE modules, BCM920732_TAG, SensorT... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Wi-Fi Combo

Is there any plan to see a 802.11ac WiFi product being part of the WiCED offer in the near future?

MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
Issue #1 We are running Linux Kernel 3.15 with BCM43362 (Murata Type ZX) and the opensource driver with the firmware. MMC in the kernel is initialized... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, WICED Support Team.What is the part number of WICED Bridge which used BCM43362+BCM20702.It deosn't mean EVB. I asked about WICED Bridge Module.And... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
This example demonstrates how to connect multiple ACKme modules running WiConnect, an easy to use front end to WICED, to a network as Wi-Fi clients, a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have a LED to indicate if data is transfering on the wifi link or not.Does SDK support the API or callback to get the status? Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.