Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, gangiOur customer's test board may be crashed. So download is always failed with error log below.It may be caused wrong application is download. O... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to broadcast device information like its capabilities (i.e. if its light, then off, on, dimmable etc...) ,device id and other cosmetic infor... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using protocol buffers and I need to generate C files in my build step which need to be added into my Application make targets. What would be the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
soft reset
solved msg Solved
Hi Folks,I am evaluating WICED WiFi 94390WCD2.The evaluation board has "RESET" button to reboot.I call this as "hard reset" since I have to press the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Although it work but just to make sure whether is safe to call NVIC_SystemReset() for software reset? thanks.. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello - I am looking for a reference design to use on a new design. I have data I want to bring into the eval board at the expansion header on 14-16 (... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Is there any information on the WICED Audio SDK?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
#include "wiced.h"#include "stdio.h"void application_start( ){    int i;    unsigned int x,y,z;    wiced_init( );    for(i=0;i<5000;i++)    {    wiced... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
We are working with WICED version 2.4.1 and have encountered an intermittent problem where the radio stops passing traffic across both the STA or Soft... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
when I check the $(LINKER) in the wiced_elf.mk, it is defined as the arm-none-eabi-g++, why it is not arm-none-eabi-ld?Where does Wiced define these c... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.