Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello.I've found a bug in the i2c_transfer_message_no_dma function.wiced 3.0.0, STM32F2, platform_i2c.c line 685.The i2c transfert function reads one ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on SDK3.1.0:Build and download image to device with below command:make test.mfg_test-FreeRTOS-LwIP-BCM94390WCD2 download runThen run below comman... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How do I use the WICED eval board with Linux?
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have downloaded and uncompressed the SDK 3.1.1.It is at /Applications/WICED/WICED-SDK-3.1.1From the Eclipse IDE, I select "Import Project" and point... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I'am trying to use the WICED SDK 3.1.1 (OSX) with my STM32F4DIS-WIFI.Eclipse and compilation is running OK. OpenOCD is also OK.It seems however... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,First: I'm new to both Wiced & STM's processor lines - but have both targeted for my next project.  Sorry if this is obvious.My Question: Is th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are new to the WICED platform and SDK. We are particulary interested in audio streaming over WiFi. From the research I have done it seems that the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I just downloaded WICED WiFi 3.1.1. Is there any API function to communicate with the NFC functionality of the BCM43341? If not, how does one use that... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI have developed a simple GPIO pin toggle program for SN8000 EVK module in Wiced SDK v.2.4.1 .How can I port this code to another platform which use... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi !!I'm working with the BCM43362 and I send to another board 4 Bytes, in the 4th Byte I receive successively 4 Bytes as a response. The problem is ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.