Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi,I'm using sdk 3.0.1.The default WICED_DEFAULT_TCP_LISTEN_QUEUE_SIZE is 5.But I found when build image with NetX/NetX_Duo, I can only have 1 connect... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The 43362 Wi-Fi chip has a sleep clock input.Does this pin need to be connected?If so, what should it be connected to? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all!I try to investigate the WPS functions for Station- and AccessPoint-Mode. In my project I use the API of "wwd_wifi.h" and need WPS via push-b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Sorry for dual posting but,I wonder if anyone has installed and build code with SDK 3.1.1 on OS X Yosemite? I installed the sdk and expect it to compi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Just downloaded SDK 3.1.1 on MAC (OS X Yosemite 10.10.2)Cannot build targets with following error, am I missing something simple?Making .gdbinitBuildi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I have ported the wiced sdk 2.4.1 to coocox ide so that i can use swd to debug and download in my custom board. Application equivalent to snip.sca... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, everyone,I am a newbie in programming ARM MCU. For trying it out, i have bought a Waveshare demo board with 32F205RBT6 MCU on it. I use STLink/... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using the Wiced IDE, I see this when sending the compiled program to the eval board:Downloading Bootloader ...No changes detected Downloading DCT ...N... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hiI am using SN8000 Evaluation board kit.I tried installing WICED IDE 3.1.0 / 2.4.1 in my 64 bit windows 8.1 by following steps in SN8000 EVK user gui... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everybody!I have a question about the uart reception buffer.I want to know how to free the uart buffer?Currently to do that I only read all values ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.