Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is this the WiFi board that works with HomeKit SDK? Broadcom BCM943362WCD4 WICED WiFi ModuleIs there any Bluetooth version of the board that works wit... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear, I'm trying to develop homekit device without display.Snip code includes how to use "wiced_configure_accessory_password_for_device_with_display",... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was running through OTA_FR app example and was trying to compile and download on my device. In the readme text in ota_fr file its mentioned that ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,Is it possible to overwrite factory reset application image (FR APP) on external flash (after it has been programmed at a time of manufacturin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiIs there any sample program regarding how to use a Timer for generating delay in microseconds , say 800microseconds ?I'm using Wiced SDK 3.1.0Thanks... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I would like to play with bluetooth on a board which is using a bcm4330 with a kernel Linux 3.0.5I can find some topic which are saying that I need... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Where can I get a copy of the BCM43362 BSDL file?  I am going into production and need it for boundary scan with a test fixture. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,we are searching for a chip/solution to build up a large-scale 802.11s mesh network.It is going to be used as a backbone for a control application ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using wiced_tcp_server_start() to implement my tcp server.I hit a hang up issue (not able to make new connection) if I have morethan 5 connections... Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
Here is my environments.- WICED SDK 2.4.0- ThreadX/NetX Duo, BCMUSI11- AP, Laptop1, Laptop2, WICED module1. WiFi module is associated to the AP. (Lapt... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.