Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
sanmm_199922
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Environment and SDK information:WICED version: 6.4Wi-Fi Module: Murata Type1GC Wi-Fi connection(to wireless LAN AP) is lost immediately after 11 hours... Show More
awin
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
According to the datasheet, the CYW4343W has a WLAN unit and Bluetooth unit, both having an ARM CM3 processor, RAM and ROM on-chip memory.  Also accor... Show More
Merrick
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello        There are missing files after wiced studio is installed. Please check the missing files and where to get them to complete the vulnerabili... Show More
KoSa_1909416
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Support, I am facing the following problem.I would appreciate your help. There are times when the WPS PBC (Enrollee) cannot connect to the AP (re... Show More
user_108962310
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi folks,I would like to get the FPU working on the STM32F4xx chip that I am using, but I am stuck, and I believe the problem has to do with the versi... Show More
LuisLop
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, guys! I am developing a project based on wifi connection for use mqtt and the use of UARTs Fast and low (stdio) for control and communication w... Show More
cblack-f3
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all, new to the community and have just started evaluation of the CYW parts.  I just downloaded the latest WICED Studio (6.6) and was stopped short... Show More
MaCa_2922036
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I am using the hardware module 1LD 43438 with Wiced v6.4. I meet a new issue with the http_client lib (the 1st one on this ticket, currently st... Show More
nono
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
I Just downloaded &installedBM-Windows-WICED-Studio-6.6.0.9-IDE-Installer.zip. As described in document CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit... Show More
lefeno
WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using CYW54907  dev board, WICED SDK 6.6 with default Netx Duo. I want to ask if the wiced sdk has supported for dhcpv6 request, dnsv6 and pin... Show More
Board Information

WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.
Top liked authors