Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
is it possible to load a program into  an stm32f4 discovery eval board using  wiced sdk?  i have project which has F4 series as it target and presentl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI just instaled ide , i wanted start working and on begin my work first application hangs - what coudl happend ? 21:27:36.046> 21:27:36.046> Startin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,Please could you point me to at where I can find what address space is occupied by WAF on external flash?Just to clarify: "As of WICED-SDK 3.1... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ALLIn SDK 2.4.1 the WLAN Firmware image resides in the wifi_image.c file in a form of a C style array.On SDK 3.1.0 this file does not exists. From ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have developed a board based on the ISM44362 and included a 16 Mbit external serial flash (SST25VF016B).  I am working on the code for OTA updates ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm new to WICED IDE programming, i installed the WICDE IDE and 3.1.0 SDK.Building the snip.scan BM943362WCD4 is ok.but to start debugging and (... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have an application in which the 43362 will primarily be used in SoftAP mode. Does the WICED SDK support the following while in SoftAP mode?1. WEP s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
we are trying to port the WWD driver from the SDK into an existing software platform (NWstack, RTOS and multiple other modules). We are planing to imp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working with the Sn8200 discovery wifi board. My board came with a pre-loaded softwar Following instructions from the Discover Wi-Fi Users man... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.