Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Everyone...I need your help.I want to implement a Passive Scan Mode using WICED 3.1.1.So I changed codes as blowbefore..wwd_wifi_scan( WICED_SCAN_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am testing a modified tcp_server snip I have configured the device as WICED_AP_INTERFACE. While the connected client sends a TCP packet every 1ms... Show More
CaWo_1798781
Wi-Fi Combo
Recently ran into a problem after migrating to 3.1.0 from 2.4.1When WICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE is defined, power-cycling the board will bring it into... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm trying out the snip.scan example app and see that it doesn't find all local APs.  The scan result produced lists several APs in the area, bu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI was using SDK 2.4.1 and was able to download the program to STM32F4 Discovery board using JTAG , (I used a simple LED blink program).Now I have mo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is it correct that SN8000 supports AP mode and can handle up 4 clients with WPA2 simultaneously? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was trying to implement IR decoder for decoding the ac remote control signals on ISM43362_M3G using wiced. I was facing some difficulties.It woul... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I would like to create a proof of concept based on WICED WIFI. I have some WICED1 boards that I can use for prototyping and if all goes well I w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!We're evaluating the BCM4334x platform for use in a real time streaming application over 802.11n.  We're noticing a 70-millisecond pause in data tr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Please, do you have any plans to support AllJoyn in the future SDK releases ?Thank you ! Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.