Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My customer hope to get some data from UART, and send to network FTP server( with account and passwork ). can it support?MCU UART-----> wiced wifi ---... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I read a lot of articles in 802.11 archives about "Precision Time is achievable over Wireless (802.11) LANs" ( http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2013/ASbt-kbstanton-TimingMeasurements-status-1113-v01.pptx... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My project is having a problem connecting to hidden networks.The normal API flow is wiced_network_up() which calls wiced_wifi_join() which calls eithe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am looking for Gerber and Orcad Schematic files for BCM9WCDPLUS114_2 (WICED Smart Bridge) Evaluation Board. Can anyone share the files for the me... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,we are developing a WLAN-solution for one of our clients based on the murata SN8200 board. We want to use a DMA-based solution for higher bandwi... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to receive multicast packets on a specific address.I have joined the mutlicast with the following function:wiced_multicast_join(WICED_STA... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a method to determine the remote IP address and socket when receiving TCP packets, so that the info can be properly logged? i.e.: "Received x... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using WICED_SDK_3.1.2. Is there any UDP stream API like wiced_tcp_stream_write()? In addition, what is max udp packet length in wiced_packet... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using stm32f429 for my custom board which is interfaced to SN8000x module.I want to use the SPI4, in the STM32F429 , but as per the stm32f4xx_rcc... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The following BCM4334X (Combo Chip) Documentation was released today to the community:BCM43341 Product BriefBCM43341 Data SheetBCM43340 Data Sheet (no... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.