Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Guys,What is the purpose of having two DCT tables (DCT1 and DCT2) in the Flash memory? Why not just one?Is it some kind of wear-levelling?Thanks... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am writing an application for using ports of STM32F20x of WICED EVAL kit.(BCM943362WCD4) .. Please guide me through the steps for downloading ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We use WICED SDK 3.1.1 and the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 processor.below is our code. We try to create two sockets... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,One of our customer is planning to use Murata Module based on BCM43362 and wanted to know on availability of Windows Embedded compact 7 device driv... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all,I tested some WPS functions of the SDK. And it works fine in generell. But there are two error conditions, I don't understood. In both condit... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been using the 2.4.1 SDK with the jlink and having great success.  I recently migrated to 3.1.0 SDK and I am unable to get jlink working.  I ca... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Do BCM943362 have device driver support for Windows Embedded compact 7

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there software support for connecting Wiced devices to raspberry pi? Can anyone point out to any documentation available? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I'm trying to write an MQX driver for the SN8000 module from murata. This driver is in a very early stage, I'm using the SPI interface for comm... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,After run WICED-SDK-3.1.1-IDE-Installer.exe on my Windows 8.1, I run the IDE and get the following error:Failed to load the JNI shared library ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.