Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to develop a dynamic HTML server webpage with WICED. Furthermore I want to put dynamic content into JSON files and use AJAX to retrieve them... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Where should I get a WICED evaluation board?

BTW I'm based in China.

Thanks

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a board which has an ST microprocessor and BCM Wiced module. The ST Micro uses ST Link for debug. I followed the threadSN8000 WiFi Module with STM Discovery Board ... Show More
liTa_2157431
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Broadcom Support teamCan you give me an example of RSA relative functions? For instance:rsa_init, rsa_free, rsa_public, rsa_private ......Thanks,A... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Debug Breakpoints in demo https client.c by demo board BCM943362WCD4.It Happened:              failed to execute MI command:              -stack-list... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Where I can download these files "WICED™ Evaluation Board User Guide  Number: WICED-EUM2xx-R "  from  Page 6 of WICED  Development System Quick Start ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiThis was reason of one of my problem , and I have mentioned this in another thread but didn't got a valid reply, so re-posting again.When I use debu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does anybody at broadcom have a schematic of using the LPC17xx with the  BCM943362. There is example code in the wiced\platform\mcu folder from which ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have problems with OTA upgrade...If I try example:make snip.ota_fr-BCM943362WCD4 download download_apps runOTA runs and i can upgrade example ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Guys,I have HTTP server. Some of my webcontent files are quite large 50-150KB. When I build for NetX_Duo, HTTP file requests are completed succe... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.