Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, if someone was able to run trace freertos? I would like to check CPU load in FreeRTOS+Trace.I use a SDK 3.1.1.I'd appreciate if someone can help t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have a problem with UART4 and the BCM9WCD1EVAL1. The wiced_uart_transmit_bytes hang on when I use the UART4. I have declared the UART4 in plat... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We are developing our FCC test firmware for the BCM43341B0.  We are building on our original firmware for the 433262a2.Our problem comes when we try t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 processor. Also we are using ThreadX/NetX_Duo/SDIO. I traced to the err... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Here's some of the features supported by their SDKPac for WICED:uSSL SDK provides the TLS network security foundation for WICED SDK BESL.  Get the uSS... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Do we have certified module from Broadcom manufacturers which supports Wi-Fi as well as BLE?Thanks,Siva Reddy Show More
FrAh_1601116
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a few questions about the BCM4390 hardware platform:Are there any limitations on how I can combine the UART1/2/3/4 and SPI1/SPI2 peripherals... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to bring my interface up using STATIC IP, however it seems that while using static IP the dns is not specified.So How can I specify the DNS... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We would like to use WICED device as a slave device.That is "WICED" <-> SPI bus <-> "MCU / Cortex-M4".I know that a Cortex-M is inside WICED device... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,is it possible to use/customize ACKMe Web App to be running in Wiced development environment? I am using Wiced as I want to develop a Wifi based se... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.