Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can you please let me know if Classic Bluetooth is supported in WICED WIFI device ? If so, Can you kindly let me know what are the profiles supported ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi there,I am porting WWD to a custom board powered by a Cortex-A9 and Murata SN8000x module (based on BCM43362A2) using SDIO interface.A lot of thing... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
First ,I power down group owner device after creating a connect between a group owner device and a client device,Then,I power on the group owner devic... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We use the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses BCM943362WCD4 and STM32F205 processor. Can you confirm if WICED-SDK3.1.2 supports the WI-FI... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the maximum power supply ripple and frequency that the RF module can accept before performance is degraded?Specifically WiFi, BLE and NFCThank... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there plans for the SDK to support Bluetooth classic with the BCM43341?Regards,Paul. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to get the debug info in app wwd.canned_send from sdk 3.1.2.I commented these lines in NoOS_canned_send.c:/* In release builds all UART printin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am using BCM9WCDPLUS114 smart bridge board and WICED 3.1.2 SDK. Here they have stack libraries for Bluetooth_LE(BCM20702), here i want to know whe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to run the snip.scan example for a BCM94390WCD2 module connected to a 64-bit linux laptop.  In the WICED SDK (version 3.1.2), I run the ... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I made a tcp server with callbacks with as an example the build in HTTP server.But sometimes it seems that a callback is missed, and data gets d... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.