Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
After a "make clean", building the ota_fr sample application, or for that matter any application with target "download_apps", results in a crash of th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to build the ota_fr app for the BCM943362WCD4 evaluation board but when I run the target that comes pre-loaded in the SDK (3.1.2) it comple... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All:     When the target of waf_bootloader-NoOS-NoNS-BCM943362WCD4-SDIO has been made, the DCT.bin file has been made in the same time. But I can'n... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Is there a reason why we can't use the Cortex M3 on the Wi-Fi module to compile our host application which is less than 50K?It just seems that with... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have been using WICED smartbridge for some product development. I'm using both WiFi and BTLE modules. Now, I would like to build proto boards for... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on SDK-3.1.1/FreeRTOS+LwIP/on 4390.My device is running as AP.Sometimes the device fails to boot due to wiced_network_up() fails.result = wiced_n... Show More
Ch-_2119361
Wi-Fi Combo

I want to use the BCM43341 as BLE Peripheral, is there any API that I can use?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking for the pinout for the J7 header on this evaluation board but can only find schematics for the BCM94390WCD2 module.  Where can I find sche... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Download errors for Murata SN8205 wiced 3.1.2 snip.ota_frIt seems these are undefined:FR_APP_SECTOR_STARTDCT_IMAGE_SECTOR_STARTSDK version 3.1.2Murata... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiOur project is using the SDK 3.1.2 with ThreadX and Nex_Duo. We want to use a binary semaphore that is triggered from an IRQ. The existing semaphore... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.