Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiOur application is that the Host(STM32F205)  will continuously receive streaming audio data(PCM format) from another HD radioDSP chip through I2s in... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Presently Customer is using BCM943362WCD4 Evaluation Board and operating system version is Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.  Customer tried installing th... Show More
shra_2185826
Wi-Fi Combo

Is wiced SDK supports or in near future will support BCM43907.

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The attached is a preliminary verison of a WICED tftp module for WICED 3.3.0.Have a look at OTA Upgrade from the Application for extra details and com... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am new to WICED WiFi and have a simple task.I just need to read the output of a switch (0 or 1) and send OFF or ON to my smartphone.What demo or ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
BCM43438
solved msg Solved

Is there any update on BCM43438?

mahe_2162211
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,are you planning to fix make files for factory_reset_dct? Is this functionality depracated? How should we generate a factory DCT?Kind regards,Matej Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The function host_rtos_get_semaphore from line 118~line 168 of the file(/Wiced-SDK/WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/wwd_rtos.c) in app wwd.canned_send from WICED S... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I can build and run snip/ota.fr properly in SDK 3.1.2. But the example doesn't show how to initiate the OTA app from any project application. Our p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have installed SDK 3.1.2. When I double click on the "snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 download run", I get the followig erros:(Cannot run program "C:\Use... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.