Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All        Not able to get SNTP Response, It giving up after trying two times with attached logs./* Bringup the network interface */    wiced_netwo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I found this file factory_reset_dct.c file in temp_control demo example, but I do not see it being used anywhere, nor is it included anywhere. So I wa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When I use SN8200xx as WICED_USE_EXTERNAL_DHCP_SERVER, I get synct to SNTP server.When I use SB8200xx as static IP WICED_USE_STATIC_IP, I can not get ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was wondering if it would be possible to have more than one ( in my case, two ) pass phrases for the WPA authentication on the soft ap.( or the p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I've optimized the dns_redirect component that is provided with the SDK.Before:DNS_Redirect_Daemon               |     371 |       0 |After:DNS_Redire... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I just found the size of Gedday seems double in SDK-3.3.1.$ make snip_service_discovery-FreeRTOS-LwIP-BCM943362WCD4--------------------------------... Show More
user_2199751
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am currently trying to load images to SB-WM-N03-SEVB board (rev 2.0) which includes BCM4390. I was told to use this board is to use the platform n... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,I am working on WICED 3.3.1.I want to debug and download bin into MCU.My MCU is STM32F207. Below are steps I tried:1) HW: Connect JLINK to STM... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a problem with the SDK (3.1.2)  behavior regarding the use of a soft ap and a udp socket as it breaks the wiced_scan_wifi_networks functionalit... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,In SDK-3.3.1, the http server uses different threads to handle receive andconnect/disconnet.wiced_http_server_connect_callback sends asynchronous e... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.