Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'v tried updating the app using the ota_fr snip and I want to know if the SDK-3.3.1 supports updating the DCT OTA. I think it's possible and usefu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have created a new project and one of the sources needs access to multiple includedirectories.  I have edited the new make file as follows:NAME := t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
jaeyoungmwf_mmfaeHi,I wanted to disconnect my WICED device(BLE peripheral) from Smartphone(BLE central) after all operations are completed.To do this,... Show More
keya_2153926
Wi-Fi Combo
default CONFIG_AP_PASSPHRASE was "12345678",  change PASSPHRASE to "1234", but config mode AP doesn't work.How can i do?@ Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,(Wiced SDK 3.1.2)On my platform I need to be able to switch off WIFI without stopping HTTP server (I have a LAN interface on my board that use... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The Spark Photon is the follow on design to the Spark Core (backwards compatible).  However, by leveraging the Broadcom BCM43362, it's now faster, bet... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am using the BCM943341WCD1 with SDK 3.3.1. The board is programmed to act as a peripheral hosting a GATT server. As of now, the connection is lim... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I just wondering if it is possible to stream HD ready video (~30FPS) through Wi-Fi. Is there anybody who has any experience in this subject? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to implement #ota_upgrade on my #bcm943362wcd8 board, but not able to do so even after following all the steps in the documents.I have ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I've looked a lot inside the forum about the OTA process but unsuccessfully, I did not found my answer...I've wrote an application which load a tcp... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.