Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Today Avnet introduced the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit powered by the Broadcom® WICED™ SDK with included cloud connectivity support to Amazon Web S... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hi Guys,    Where to download WICED SDK 3.3.0 ?  

Thanks !

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,My purpose is downloading my new SDK 3.1.2 codes (sflash.bin, waf_bootloader-NoOS-NoNS-BCM9WCDUSI09-SDIO.elf, Arwen_v4_01_03-BCM9WCDUSI09, DCT.elf)... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Sir,How about Max throughput of bcm943362 ?have any project can do throughput test ?I use sdk3.3.1 , modify the snip.udp_transmit and snip.udp_r... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am getting the following error whenver i am trying to use interface stlink.... Please helpLicensed under GNU GPL v2Downloading Bootloader ...For ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear All:            My WICED device is always crash and reboot when web server is booted.            I check all system and no way to fix.           ... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
I understand the WICED SDK provides OTA for firmware upgrades. However, the STM 32 bootloader supports the DFU protocol (Device Firmware Upgrade) but ... Show More
mivi_1270426
Wi-Fi Combo
I've downloaded the lated WICED SDK 3.3.1 . There is a usefull api.html file to search the documentation. Unfortunatly there is no .pdf files in the i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using a murata SN8000 module connected via SPI mode 0 operating with 25Mhz to a cortex m3 lpc1837. We are using a WWD ported from the SDK 3.1.2... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I need to read a NFC card serial number. Is this supported by the nfc library or do I need to parse the NCI messages myself?Thanks, Torsten Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.