Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi! I am using BCM943362WCD4_3 evaluation board, runing the WICED-SDK-3.1.2 test.console-BCM943362WCD4 demo. When I first started AP, the function is ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am trying to use the wiced_bt_smartbridge_gatt_read_long_characteristic_value function to read a characteristic value and it is causing the sy... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I recently got BCM43909KRFBG based development and 3.3.1 SDK , When I received I just tested the board everything was working  .. I tested few thin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

How to use the SWO pin to print the debug message instead serial?I use Wiced IDE ,SDK3.1.1

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi! all.I just want to use the external interrupt with CMSIS directly on WICED-SDK-3.1.2, SSBWMN01.At the first, I did not find the external interrupt... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
We need to generate unique DCTs for our production boards. The procedure documented in "3.2 Generating DCT Images" is no longer working in SDK 3.2 and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,What is the recommended method to measure WICED (STM CPU) CPU performance? I'm thinking of creating a lowest priority thread and calculate NOP exec... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I noticed that the http server thread stack size is defined as : ( MACOS SDK 3.1.2 )#if (defined(WPRINT_ENABLE_WEBSERVER) && (defined(WPRINT_ENABLE_DE... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to interface SN8000x module with my custom board using SPI, So I took BCM943362WCD4 platform file as referenceIn platform.c of BCM943362WCD... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are just getting started with the Wiced SDK and are trying to understand how to use the HTTP server functionality.  While there are numerous demos,... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.