Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

user_2212361
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI want to download the firmware to evaluation board.The guide describes the document download using the eclipse tool.But I want to download in a man... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,This may be a trivial question, but I had trouble to find how to rebuild the WICED 3.3.1 itself. I want to make a modification where I redirec... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The BCM943341WCD1_EVB claims that it supports both wifi and ble.From the wiced wifi sdk I am able to build and run a wifi based app, but am unable to ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Everyone,In an effort to provide the latest series of enhancements available for the community website platform, the entire Broadcom Community w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I try to call   if (wwd_wifi_set_channel( WWD_STA_INTERFACE, 5 ) != WWD_SUCCESS) {    ....and I get a good return status.  But when I enter monitor mo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiMy platform is USI-09 and SDK 3.4.0Before connecting to the AP, is there a way to know the AP's security type without scan?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Looks like there is a bug in wiced_time_get_iso8601_time()When running snip.sntp_get_time, this is today time -Getting NTP time... successCurrent t... Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
I wonder How much is assigned the size of heap memory when a program is built? and how to check the heap size of the program? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I've been trying to get the BCM943362WCD4 working in ubuntu 14.04. I have done the procedure described in "Link". It still doesn't seem to be showing ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
ZentriOS SDKSpecial Offer only for WICED Community Developers from ZentriWe are excited to make it easy for WICED community members to try the ZentriO... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.