Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
on the bcm94331 eval board I have connected a modem on one of the uart ports. I need to use the modem to communicate with a mqtt broker.I tried lookin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I searched the website but didn't see those documents. Would you please provide the following documents:Schematic, BOM and PCB files forBCM943341WC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED-SDK\resources\config\scan_page_outer.htmlfunction join_manual(){  /* var s = 'as0=' + encodeURIComponent(hex2a(document.getElementById('manual_s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having some issues getting NFC to work properly in SDK 3.3.1.  The demo apps (snip.nfc.tag_reader and snip.nfc.tag_writer) work properly on my BCM... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Trying to hook up an accelerometer over I2C on the BCM9WCD5EVAL1_2 board.1. I could not find any header pins where the I2C signals come out.2. It seem... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I am working on WiCED SDK 3.3.1. My board equipped with STM32F417 + BCM43341, but no FT2232. I was using an external debugger (JLINK) to progra... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,What's the maximum number BLE connections possible when using SDK 3.3.1+ on a BCM43340 or BCM4343W?  Is it possible to connect to more than one cen... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We have customized SN8205 module and when We'd tested apsta app on this it's working fproperly.But when we had modified app to our requirement i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hello

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Sunculture-Manish-Kochhal:WICED-SDK-3.4.0-AWS sunculturesolar$ ./make snip.ota_fr-BCM943341WCD1 download download_apps runBuilding BootloaderBuilding ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.