Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I would like to pair the WiFi module with many APs. Is it possible to add a new AP to the AP_LIST ? Can you please provide also an example for t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I need something similar to wiced_time_get_iso8601_time, but to be able to set time zone.thank you Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello how can I read  the input form the Sensor?i have put the Signal in" D0"have anyone a sample code for me ?thx Chris Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello I have a developer board with a dht11 (umidity & temperature sensor)How can I get the information ,maybe samplee codelike this one ? wiced_gpio_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am pretty new to WICED, and writing a lot of new code.  However, I am finding the environment a very difficult one in terms of common practices like... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The 3.3.1 SDK readme mentions the following restrictions:* Platform Restrictions:       BCM943341WCD1         - Wi-Fi Direct not support         - SPI... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,when I try to run a demo on the board, I cannot connect to my wlan hot spot ( iphone).target : demo.aws_iot.shadow-BCM94343W_AVN download runSta... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I have three questions about MQTT protocol and its usage in WICED.1.As I understood, there's no timeout mechanism in MQTT protocol.However i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
4343W
solved msg Solved
How do I get the mfg-test.bin firmware into external flash?I know I can run the sflash_write program by doing the following:SFLASH=dct-download.I need... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I set up a ap router which has dhcpv6 server and build "test.console-BCM943362WCD4-ThreadX-NetX_Duo-SDIO download run" to my EVB(BCM943362WCD4).I c... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.