Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everybody,When I'm trying to connect more than 3 clients on a Murata SN8205x module with SDK v3.1.2, the fourth client is not able to join the A... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a question regarding with STM32F4DIS-WIFI Module(Murata SN8200). I need to connect the RTS\CTS pins to make the handshaking between the module ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm working on an application based on a custom board that includes external flash memory. Currently, I can manage to read/write from/into this ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am trying to verify the external flash interfaced to the BCM943341 module (WICED 3.5.2). Here is my pin configuration:Module Pin 9 is SPI_MOSIMod... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking for a programmer who could do some contract work on our product based on the WICED SDK.  We're looking for someone in the US (so we can sh... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Wi-Fi Combo
I have an issue with the OpenOCD running on OS X 10.11.1 (El Capitan). My setup includes a jlink JTAG debugger as well as the Broadcom EVB including t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello allI want to test the BCM943362WCD4_EVB TCP transmit throughputI used this wiced_tcp_send_buffer() function,and set the packet size of 1024byteh... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are pushing around 1600 bytes status information from the module (BCM943341) over WiFi to the webSocket server hosted by EC2 every second. Also,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using a murata SN8000 module connected via SDIO operating with 48 Mhz to a Cortex-M3 LPC1837. We are using a WWD ported from the SDK 3.1.2 (inc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I use Intel Edison with BCM43340 chip in IBSS (ad-hoc) mode. Intel supplies source code for the WiFi driver (version 1.141-r47). I need:1) to add Info... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.