Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
what does an error 7014 (ROUTING ERROR?) mean?result = wiced_tcp_receive(&tcp_client_socket, &rx_packet, TCP_CLIENT_RECEIVE_TIMEOUT);result = 7014wice... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, i am using wiced sdk 3.5.2 and in this mainly the Bluetooth part. After i pair the eval board with my mobile, i am seeing that "power management s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

From  sdk introduction. i know how to build a app,but I want to know how to build whole sdk.

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
NOOB question: I'm only finding the Windows IDE installer with the 3.5.2 SDK.  Do I use the OS X version from 3.1.1 along with the updated 3.5.2 SDK o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We will start a project with WICED SDK,but we known this sdk a little.especially,how to flash program into device.which tool used to flash?what will b... Show More
ClCh_2121501
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,How can I do to choose an ASD test plan?We have a WICED module like a BCM943362WCD4 module,Because customer would like to know the WICED module... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When will SDK2.4.1 or SDK3.0 support "Enterprise Security"? More and more customer need this feature. Is there a clearly and solid plan? thanks! Show More
badic_1722426
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone,We had encounter a big problem with the TLS1.2 in SDK3.5.2 and Microsoft Azure. I saw several posts related to this problem and at current... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Could someone elaborate on what     swctrlmap_2g     does on the      43362?It's the one parameter that seems undefined in the PDF. Is there a documen... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I need to implement OTA for my application (or even snip.scan as an example) that is running on WICED 3.0.1 with a corresponding platform file provide... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.