Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm looking for examples of low-power / system-off (power off) modes using the bcm43362a and haven't been able to find any in WICED SDK 3.3.1. I'm ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am running WICED 3.5.2 on a Particle Photon and every time that I try to do an MQTT Connect (to broker: AWS IoT) I get a TLS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I've purchased my STM32. I am still appraising the RTOS to use. Probably it doesn't use the main thread. Can I get it in Wiced? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

who can introduce sdk how to bootup,such as press power key ->bootloader->app.

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Lorsque j'essaye de lancer le debug en cliquant sur l'icone, un méssage apparait.<<Error with command:tools\ARM_GNU\bin\Win32\arm-none-eabi-gdb.exe --... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
Here is where it hangs when booting the board up after the 5 second hold message and fails to post the configuration ap connect info.In wiced_network.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi For API  "wiced_bt_rfcomm_check_connection", the third input parameter "UINT16 *p_lcid", how can i get it when i'm trying to use this API to check ... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
Dev kit 3.5.2Note I'm NOT using the AWS IoT (I have that working fine)I can connect to HiveMQ broker fine  (iot.eclipse.org) using the unsecured examp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are using SN8205 custom module with SST25VF080B Serial flash and Wiced 3.1.2.When we are using snip.ota_fr-SN8205x JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY-H... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Register NowShorter times to market, smaller design teams and ever changing technology standards have made deploying IoT solutions and accelerating th... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.