Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm not sure where to ask this question, so I'll start here.  Please suggest a different forum if appropriate. The BCM4334x (x=0,1) data sheets li... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Compiling App_aws_subcriber Compiling WICED Compiling Platform_BCM943362WCD4 apps/demo/aws_iot/pub_sub/subscriber/subscriber.c: In function 'applicati... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Wi-Fi Combo
nsankar​ or vik86​Do either of you have a working example of the join_ent command from the test.console app?I get the following error after compiling ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Are there plans to support STM32 OTG FS and HS through WICED ? At present it seems to be unavailable in v3.3.1 and the platform definitions for sup... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Recently I checked out a sample app referenced on your forum that exercises, BLE, WiFi and MQTT broker communication with Watson IoT.Sample App: BLE Central using TI CC2650 SensorTag and IBM Watson BCM4343W based IoT Quickstart...... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to download images using OpenOCD, but errors occured, any suggestion? Here is the log: Open On-Chip Debugger 0.9.0-00029-gafd5db2-dirty ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am running two computers side by side.  One is a HP Envy, W10 machine with a the BCM43142 network card installed and the other a six year old HP Pav... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My team is in the process of developing a product that supports both WiFi and Bluetooth LE functionality.  We are using the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Where can i find document on functions related to wiced Bluetooth?For example: I would like to get more information on all the functions with prefi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi to all Can you support products like BCM43602 and BCM43569 for distribution customers ? What are the options to get those products for new design a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.