Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are developing firmware for Adafruit Wiced Feather https://www.adafruit.com/product/3056 to connect to AWS IOT. Everything works well, except wh... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using an Avnet BCM4343w iot kit,I used the ota_fr app under snip/ota_fr for doing an OTA upgrade, but the device hangs after it initiates a resta... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Based on WICED 3.3.1, I'd like to make web server and make any devices accessible anywhere. I saw serveral discussions like How to create a global HTTP server ?... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,I am currently working on BCM9WCD1EVAL1 board which has BCM943362WCD4 chip my task is to take data on BCM9WCD1EVAL1 from other MC board through... Show More
GrDa_2135471
Wi-Fi Combo
There do not appear to be any examples in the SDK's (various releases) that show how to add an ISR for an unsupported STM32 peripheral into WICED. I w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Per the thread mkochhal​ created here: Re: BLE Connection Timeout I have a similar problem when using RFCOMM and wifi. RFCOMM alone works fine but ... Show More
CaWo_1798781
Wi-Fi Combo
Turning to the community and cypherbridge​ for insight on yet another hard fault -- forum searches reveal no existing information on this topic.We've ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
..\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.5.2\WICED-SDK\libraries\test\wl_tool\scripts>echo Transmit 802.11n : StartTransmit 802.11n : Start..\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.5.2\WICED-... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm trying to get the Bluetooth working on a my board but somehow I very often get the error:GKI_exception 65524 getbuf: out of buffersGKI_excep... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey,We are currently investigating the option of using WICED Wi-Fi / BLE components in a future design.It leaded us for a couple of questions:Can some... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.