Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I am working on wiced SDK3.5.2. I  getting the problem with not receive the packet from the terminal. in this i transmit the data from he do... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,More and more platforms are capable of SWD flashing. (ex. STM32) it's more compact and faster.But current SDK requires some patch for openocd d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hi,

Please help me how to enable or disable the Radio in BCM43XX device

user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I see in the platforms folder that there is a board called BCM943907AEVAL1_1, it has a BCM943907 MCU + a BCM5241 transceiver.Where/from whom can... Show More
user_2212361
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI have been testing the ofa. (WICED OTA Upgrade and Factory Reset (SDK 3.1.2) )Connected to the otp web server, and the file was opened.\WICED-SDK-3... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi vik86​ and peter_fenn​Per this thread: OTA upgrade stuck at Restarting.. on the terminal window​I am working on avnet iot kit and i also facing the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I try the aws shadow example in 3.5.2 and it worked fine .Now I want to add BLE function to the example.Here is my code:/*****************************... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I am working on mqtt and I use the wiced sdk 3.5.2. when i subscribe. it is working ok and it is subscribe the message from the mqtt but aft... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HI All,Myself Divakar, We are currently working on BCM43236B, getting trouble in Enabling Radio (RF) part so Please help me. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I occurred some problem after "make snip.ota_fr-SSBWMN01 download download_apps run" and the error message are as follows:----------------------Bel... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.