Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We are working on wiced sdk 3.5.2. we are facing the problem of the udp packet send fail every time.sometime it work fine but i didn't under... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I rebuild FT2232 circuit pcb for usb to JTAG , when downloading onto our HW stm32f207VCT6 pcb ,no error occure , but the pcb is not correct running Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have wrote an example which is change the ble advertising data over interval base on SDK 3.5.2.But when I run the program in SDK 3.7.0 ,It did't wor... Show More
vtunr
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Is an android version of the peerapp for the BLE WiFi introducer example is available?Regards,vtunr Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using SDK 3.5.2 and 3.7.0 I'm able to trigger a packet pool starvation by send 2 or more consecutive packets to the same destination ip and port. Exam... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I can't figure out how to use the WICED API for the following task: I want to create 2 sockets - one for IPv4 and one for IPv6 on the same port.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on BCM943907WAE2_1 EVM and using WICED SDK 3.7.0. It seems all BT app/test examples in this SDK don't support this EVM. Does anyone know ... Show More
AnYe_1301376
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm a bit confused about the WICED wifi/ble modules and cypress MCU?   Do these modules have a MCU and if so why don't they have  cypress Cortex chip?... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
IEEE 802.11s
solved msg Solved
Is it feasible to implement  IEEE 802.11s  on BCM43362 ?. If yes kindly share some relevant info / links . Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is it possible to operate as a BLE Central and Peripheral simultaneously?Whenever my design is in an active ADV state, or if the design has an active ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.