Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I wonder if it's possible that there was a bug introduced in 3.5.2 that caused wiced_framework_set_boot() to fail.We have developed our own OTA system... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We use a bcm43570 ( wifi/bt ) chipset for our solution.Does this device have internal power management for wlan ?Is there an android tool to validate ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Please share BCM43242 Windows driver (from AARDVARK-6.37.114.20-Win-MFGTools) mentioned in documentation (https://www.google.com.ua/search?num=100&safe=off&q=bcm43242+windows+driver&oq=bcm43242+windows+driver&gs_l=serp.3...594…... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have tow BCM943341WCD1 board, run with bt_dualmode_server example on wiced idk 3.7.0,  one is the server, and the other be a client. I use wiced_bt_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
If WICED_COUNTRY_WORLD_WIDE_XX is configured and the module joins a existing Access Point (e.g. FritzBox7490) it connects using 802.11g only. A connec... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
wiced_dct_read_wifi_config_section() read from DCT_WIFI_CONFIG_SECTION,but wiced_dct_write_wifi_config_section() write to DCT_SECURITY_SECTION.I belie... Show More
RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using SDK 3.7.0 with the Avenet BCM94343W module.  Does anyone know how to set the BLE connection parameters such as the slave latency and conn... Show More
daboc_1706941
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there any plans for WICED to support the cortex-m7? I am developing with the SDK v3.7 and don't see any support yet. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying to develop a IoT device  using the BCM 43362 device.Is there a process that will make a BCM43362 device( SDK2.3) NOT default to a 802.11... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear All,what is the "best practice" to use a WIFI Applikation in several Countries? Our application is in an appliance control and will be used all o... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.