Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a document that describes ota2 and what those defines mean in platform_ota2_image.h.Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I wanted to know what is the reason for continuous BLE disconnect  (on the peripheral side).I am running wiced-3.5.1 and I have an Inventek 43341 modu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have abandoned trying to use my J-link in favor of an Olimex JTAG_ARM-USB-OCD-H dongle.I am trying to configure WICED to use it but I am still getti... Show More
AnYe_1301376
Wi-Fi Combo
We are currently in the design phase of a product and the WICED sdk looks like it can do the job we require.My requirements:wifiblueotoothOTAnfcFM rad... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using BCM9WCD1EVAL1(P100) evaluation board with BCM943362WCD4(P200) ,But there is no schematic available for BCM9WCD1EVAL1(P100) in"\WICED-SDK... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi...I am using this UART Setup and UART Messages Over Webpage  code in wiced sdk 2.4.0 , i want to receive hex-values  through uart and display the h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'd like to confirm  that does BCM4343W have EAP-TLS enterprise security?In datasheet of BCM4343W, it is only said that: Security:– WPA and WPA2 (Pers... Show More
boqi_2115821
Wi-Fi Combo
I have installed the SDK named ‘WICED-SDK-3.7.0-IDE-Installer.exe’ on windows xp computer. But the SDK can not be successfully compiled on windows xp.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloI use segger jlink to download on wiced sdk 3.4.0.  in windows 10 64 bitI saw this tread https://community.broadcom.com/message/8850#8850Jlink support for wiced sdk not working.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
  The version of SDK is 3.1.2  To test the https_server i need to modify the CLIENT_AP_SSID/CLIENT_AP_PASSPHRASE Wi-Fi credentials in the wifi_config_... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.