Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI'm using WICED SDK 3.5.2 on a board with a BCM943341 WiFi/BT combo chip.I have previously been using the conn_id in the event_data's connection_sta... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using Broadcom 43362 module. We have only one Internal Antenna on module and no Auxiliary antenna is connected to module.We are initializing... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,Q1 : I am using sdk-2.4.0 , in Eclipse IDE , LINUX 32-bit  ,how to include shared objects in eclipse ??Note : above image describes the folder con... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,After testing OTA from SDK-3.1.2 to SDK-3.5.2.The application no longer work because load filesystem fails.In my case, if I download the image buil... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
is there a way to change the stop output voltage of the PWM pin I am using ( GPIO_11  ) .  I am trying to create pulses at a specific frequency but th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to get the PWM working on the output pin to drive an external LED.  However, in using the temp_control sample application ( although a dif... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!Our customer is using BCM43430 SoC & have several questions:1) Can it work in dual role mode simultaneously?2) What is the maximum simultaneous con... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are working on a product which is about to get certified. The product runs on WICED Wi-Fi SDK using both Wi-Fi and BLE. The laboratory sent u... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I've gotten a WICED module from Adafruit ( their Feather WICED ) and it seems like they've done some serious work to get it onboard for the Arduino en... Show More
YuSu_2202696
Wi-Fi Combo
In bcm43455 FW, I would like to adjust threshold of Adaptivity active, transmission stop by this level.Current parameter is beloweu_edthresh2g=-65eu_e... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.