Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am using sdk 2.4.0 in linux 32 using Eclipse(Discover wifi sn8200 -BCM43362) .I have a C code that connects to cloud(TCUP - cloud). 1 . This is th... Show More
enel_2129601
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,i have BCM943903WCD2_2 Board, is it officially supported or is there any channel to get any assist for any problem.Best wishes Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying build a teaching module for programming on embedded systems course using WICED platforms. I would like to know if we are allowed to dist... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi I am using UBUNTU 14.04 32 bit This is my c code#include "stdio.h"int main(){printf("hiii\n");}i tried to run this in terminal  usingwith gcc tool ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,In SDK-3.5.2, The ota2_example snip code only valid for ThreadXVALID_OSNS_COMBOS  := ThreadX-NetX ThreadX-NetX_DuoI think the main problem is the i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We are working on the MQTT. Subscribe the the packet on mac address as topic.I phase two problem:1> We subscribe the packet on the topic som... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in mqtt what is exactly topic  and why we use "#" and "+" in topic,i have read somewhere that topic is like massage Que but am not getting how? Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
How to Develop IoT Solutions Using WiFi, BLE and the IBM Watson IoT PlatformTuesday, September 13, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET | 11 a.m. PTAvnet’s production-re... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI was trying to implement OTA but it was throwing error asTest environments are as follows,SDK : SDK 3.1.2IBCM943362WCD4 wifi module application : s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in the page 18 document "Downloading a WICED™ Application Over the Air", it says as follow:Performing the OTA DownloadTo download the scan app over th... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.