Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having an issue with wiced_network_up returning WICED error after about 30 minutes.  I'm connecting to the wifi network, sending a ping, and then ... Show More
RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
The new SDK 3.7.0-3 that was just released states that "Support for Bluetooth Low Power Mode on 4343x platforms" was added.  Does anyone know how to a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I tested ota_fr with this config  (BCM943438  custom platform with sam4s cpu and 4343 wifi-ble chip )snip.ota_fr-FreeRTOS-LwIP-BCM943438-SDIO-debug... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED SDK 3.7.0 and I want to creat some random number.I try srand(time(NULL)); uint8_t value = rand()%255;but I get error lib/thumb/v7em\l... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are developing an Ethernet driver for the BCM43907 targeting our Nucleus RTOS. We have extracted some information from the WICED SDK but some... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I installed the \WICED-SDK-3.3.1, I tried to test "snip/scan" example with my BCM943364WCD1 dev board. To do so, I created a new "Make Target" : s... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Wi-Fi Combo
I just went through the re-installation of SDK 3.7.0-3 on Mac OS X and came across few things that I would like to highlight in this post. It may be h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,   Can you please inform the suggested ASD test plan for BCM43907 certification?   I ask test lab to refer ASD1104 and ASD763 but they can't fi... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Cypress team,Below summary the regressions reported recently, please make sure all these issues will be fixed in next SDK release.Most of these issues... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The problem I encountered in this thread, rfcomm cant reopen​, seemed to have been fixed in 3.7. I'm not able to reproduce that exact problem, but a v... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.