Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,When implement void ble_scan_results_cb( wiced_bt_ble_scan_results_t* p_scan_result, uint8_t* p_adv_data )for API wiced_bt_ble_observe( WICED_T... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
First,Switch platform to 20706A2-Bluetooth, download one of the applactions (ex. hal_puart_app) to the board named BCM20707V2_EVAL. The program can't ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, We are using SN8205 custom module with SST25VF080B Serial flash and Wiced 3.5.2.While OTA updating process we facing problem.Problem:It shows o... Show More
NiGu_2168911
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using 4343W evaluation board with SDK3.7 and compiling "snip.wps_enrollee-BCM94343WWCD1-FreeRTOS-LwIP-SDIO download run". The WPS connection wi... Show More
chli_2118906
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on a software design using WICED-SDK-3.3.1 and BCM943362WCD4.My application is conducive to using preshared keys instead of certificates ... Show More
Ch-_2119361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,Please see the follow code that creating 2 services with 128-bit UUID, the iPhone side can only see nothing.If putting a zero byte between two ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HI all,     I 'm using BLE functon on WICED-SDK_3.3.1.I plan to add two uuid128bit services, it appeared a strange question. If I just add one,when co... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I am working on wiced SDK3.5.2 with wifi module SN8205.I download snip.scan and scan available wifi and show in serial terminal. But i get t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We are working on mqtt. We use SN8205 Module and SDK3.5.2.Issue: Successfully connected with router but no access internet      --> Router i... Show More
Sharn_Lin
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI tried both SDK 3.7.0 and 3.7.0_3test condition- clean SDK without any modification- target board is BCM94343WWCD1issuebuild snip.config_mode downl... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.