Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

dast_1961951
Wi-Fi Combo
Ported WICED 3.5.2 to work with STM32F412 and attempting to integrate the Murata 1DX module wifi functionality over SDIO (as in the BCM94343WWCD1 devk... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,For the ble_wifi_introducer IOS app, how can we upload this app to an ipad or iphone. As far as I know, one has to pay an amount and be a licens... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a device that I want to be a ble central. I am not able to get connected to a ble device.In wiced_bt_cfg_settings, I am using security settings... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Using Wiced SDK 4.0, I am having some issues with SoftAP Mode. This problem also happens with 3.5.x.I am setting up a SoftAP, and then opening up a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am basically unable to run this demo entirely: - Clearing the DCT by holding down the button does not seem effective: I can still see most of ... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
Platform: BCM94343W (Avnet EVB, SPIL N08 & our board)SDK version : 4.0Network : NetXSymptoms : (two possibilities)    case 1 : "wiced_tcp_socket_callb... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am quite new to encryption. I have a block of 100 bytes and want to send it to a server. I thought of using  "aes_encrypt_ccm" function. Are t... Show More
PeHa_1711671
Wi-Fi Combo
Previous WICED versions were available as either an "IDE installer" or as a plain 7z file that just had the sources in. The latter is much more useful... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED SDK 3.7.0-7 IDE InstallerWICED SDK 3.7.0-7 .7z Source filesChanges for WICED-SDK 3.7.0-7* Libraries, Protocols, Drivers  * Homekit   * BLE tunne... Show More
joMa_1809706
Wi-Fi Combo
If the radio firmware is updated, maybe from a SDK update, how does OTA process handle getting the new bin file updated in the radio? e.g. 4343WA1.bin... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.