Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The following WICED Wi-Fi Development Board Design Files have been posted:BCM943364WCD1: WICED module with STM32F411 + BCM43364 SoC  BCM43364 Evaluation Board Schematic (PDF)... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm looking for a Wifi + BLE combo chip to use in a new design. I've checked BCM43340, BCM4343W, BCM43438 etc. It seems that all BCM43* parts are "... Show More
lola_1650581
Wi-Fi Combo

Hi,

Can you tell me why the BCM4343W Allegro Layout File can't download?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I am designing a HD IP camera and I want to use BCM4334WKUBGT for our product. But I don't find reference design of BCM4334WKUBGT . Could you h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI only see JSON parser API in SDK (ver 4.0.1) without add JSON object related APIs.Is there any APIs can help to add(create) a JSON object?  I think... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In WiFi direct mode, I am joining a group as a client. How can I get the IP address of the group owner in order to send UDP packets? I see where to ge... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using the BCM43340/1 chip. Is there a way to force the chip to only use 80211.b mode? I am seeing the wl command, but is there a programmatic way ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been testing the ota.fr (WICED OTA Upgrade and Factory Reset (SDK 3.5.2) ) on USI-BM-22, Connected to the otp web server, and the file was open... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I m Working With BCM43907 Custom Board and When I try to Download and Run I am Getting error while downloading the binary.Error:Warn : Invalid ACK 0x7... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
I just got the latest SDK 3.7.0-3 and with this version the BLE stack does not work anymore.After initialising the stack, I try to scan devices but in... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.