Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
This is my second question in the forum, and I just had to come back to ask my question because the response time and the treatment I received was ama... Show More
StKa_2187866
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We use WICED SDK 3.5.2 to implement an IoT device which communicated with our backend through Azure IoT Hub (MQTT over TLS).Since today morning, al... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been studying Cypress' wi-fi modules because I want to develop my own application. I learned that the Amazon Dash Button uses a 850101 (I think... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I need to confirm what is the version of iperf supported on WICED SDK 4.0 so the compliance tester can use the same version on PC/Access Point side... Show More
YoLi_2201496
Wi-Fi Combo
such asCONFIG_AP_SSIDCLIENT_AP_SSIDCONFIG_NETWORK_IP_HOSTNAME...can somebody give me a complete list?I'm using sdk 4.0.1Thanks,Li, Yongfeng Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to display the data from uart to the webpage(client) via tcp connection. once data has been received wifi module(server) will transmit data ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am trying to use the WICED's web socket API. I see that in the web socket library, the default port is set to port 80.Also, I need some example a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Given the snip/tcp_server example, how can we learn that the client has gone.For example a phone client connects to the server and then the WLAN link ... Show More
user_2212361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I want to check if the firmware download is good .So I found the openOCD command 'verify_image'.I tested each bootloader, DCT, and Application imag... Show More
user_2170816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am trying to upload an image to my hardware with download download_apps. But APP download sometimes it fails and console message is the follow... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.