Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to connect Murata SN8000 to STM32F4 Discovery kit through SDIO bus. Everything works fine (reading/writing broadcom chip's registers, dow... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have posted this issue on the Broadcom CSP site a while ago but haven't got it resolved. I  want to see if any of you have tried it and how it goes ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Madam/Sir?As we know, BCM43362 now can be used with Cortex-M4 + FreeRTOS/LwIP architecutre, My situation is not M4, but other micro-controller. I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does anyone test the BCM43362 WIFI-direct data throughput?

RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using the BCM4343WWCD_EVB with WICKED SDK 3.5.2 and when I enable the bluetooth stack the power consumption doesn't drop below 9mA.  Calling wiced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a function that's interacting with a serial NOR flash chip over SPI. But every time it executes, it seems like it's terminated early after a se... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to add MQTT to a project. I am using Wiced 4.1.1 and an LSR Sterling 00950. I am trying to run the snip.secure_mqtt as an example. Runn... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,I need your help.There has been a discussion as to putting web content onto external flash:Keep web content (.html, .js) on external flash in a filesystem... Show More
mringwal
Wi-Fi Combo
Is is possible to download the minidriver (patchram) in H5 mode?After setting up an H5 Link, I'm sending HCI Reset, HCI Read Local Version Information... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,is it possible to get some example for sending packets in so called raw mode? In the SDK, there are examples only for AP/STA modes. Something simil... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.