Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

LeWi_2227251
Wi-Fi Combo
I reviewed the network packet captures more closely and the difference I see between the network packet captures of the failing .Net  and working SSL ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiTo improve throughput I try to enable "toe" function but return WICED_UNSUPPORTED.Do I need firmware other than default "wifi_image.c"?If yes, where... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi,We are trying to develop custom FW for SN8200 that would communicate with some device via uart and send some simple data over tcp as clientWe have ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, AllWe are digging the wiced-sdk/Apps/snip/p2p, and success to make the p2p connection, but after connection, how to make tcp connection, as you se... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In environments, where the AP has extenders (typically having identical SSIDs as that of main base AP) or has mesh network type of configuration (EERO... Show More
mringwal
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi thereI'm using an AP6212A that contains an BCM43430 on the RedBear Duo and on the RedBear IoT pHAT with a breakout board on my Mac. The BCM43430 on... Show More
haki_2218686
Wi-Fi Combo
my os is windows10 and develope environment is WICED Studio 4.1.1 IDE.I want to create shadow example DCT Image. (refer to "WICED-AN800-R-Factory-Prog... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Sirs,I use https_clients example to connect google, but it show 5035 error.What I amend is:1. add private key2. add public key3. add root CA4. Ch... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiAccording to the CYW4343W datasheet, it should have support for BT4.1 features. However, I cannot find which features it specifically supports and h... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear support,I have a problem with the debugger not working. I use an eval board MurataType1LD, It is a combo wifi /ble.I use WICED studio 4.1 and 43x... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.