Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

BeSz_2485116
Wi-Fi Combo
I could not find an exact answer for this question of mine. Do BCM88335 or BCM43353 support wifi direct as group owner?Thank you in advance! Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
using platform BCM94343WWCD1 with WICED Studio 4.1trying to implement a hands free profile (basically a headset).combined 2 demo apps :- bt_dualmode_s... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
I always get the 8033 (WICED_BT_BUSY) error code when I want to start again a discovery.At the end of the scan, in the p_scan_result_cback, I try the ... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
The WICED device works as BLE central.How to retrieve SNR & noise for a peer BLE peripheral?Is it possible to do so after connected?I already know RSS... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I am planning to use a Cortex-M0 host to control CYW43362 and would like to know if WICED supports it.

AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
I finally have a chance to test latest BT library with the wiced_bt_print_cfg_buf_pool_stats().The normal case:It usually only uses Small Buffer Pool ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,The throughput of these BRCM chips is a big question mark. I have been using one module with STM32 and SPI (Inventek) and I am able to get s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to bring up the manufacturing test 43438 wifi firmware 43438A1-mfgtest.bin to read its capabilities. However, I fail with the error: "Coul... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been exclusively using BCM94343W Module to send sensor data over WiFi. Now i want to send sensor data over Bluetooth to a gateway but strugglin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are upgrading sdk from 3.5.2 to 3.7.0 for Adafruit Wiced Feather https://www.adafruit.com/product/3056​  (BCM43362) . But when trying to get 100... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.