Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

user_2133071
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I am trying to create a DTLS client in order to comunicate with a remote DTLS server. I would like to use the WICED SDK with its BESL librar... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Has anybody had success installing the drivers that WICED Studio 5.0.0.33 provides for the UART and JTAG ports on WICED dev boards? I tried several ti... Show More
ivly_2140721
Wi-Fi Combo
We are developing custom board with STM446 and BCM43438. Use WICED SDK v5.0.0.Device initialization starting, backplane regs write/read succefuly, ALP... Show More
enel_2129601
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,i have a question related with i2c slave mode.when i checked wiced_i2c_init() i have seen that it prepares i2c as master but i want to use it as... Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
After using the BLE stack for a while, I get a GATT event callback with the code 0x5. This is not documented.When looking at the header wiced_bt_gatt.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'm having trouble loading the WiFi firmware during wiced_init(). In WWD/internal/bus_protocols/wwd_bus_common.c,result = host_platform_resource_s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I've found out that "download_apps" actually doesn't download the firmware to the SPI flash on the BCM4343W_AVN platform. Has anyone experienced a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having trouble with the BCM94343W_AVN platform (4343W with STM32F411 MCU) and SDK 4.0.1. The wiced_init() would hang and fail because of platform_... Show More
BrYo_2033861
Wi-Fi Combo
How can my application reestablish an MQTT connection after receiving an MQTT disconnect event?  I've tried everything I can think of, and just about ... Show More
lola_1650581
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,where can I download the document about SB-WBM-N07P1 module.About the module ,is that the wifi and BT  use the same antenna,or they all have there ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.